Error: Faild to save There has been a critical error on this website

Hello
I Have a problem with cornerstone
I can’t edit page
I have a problem only 2 pages
this is a photo

Hey Gamal,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your website.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I sended informations in [Secure Note]

Hi Gamal,

Unfortunately, the given credentials are not working. Can you please check and send it once again?

Thanks

Sorry …
this is a new account

Hello Gamal,

We now use the WordPress Rest API for saving and it looks like your web host does not support it. Please ask your web host to support WordPress Rest API or whitelist the URL given in the secure note.

Hope it helps
Thanks

chack secure note

how can we fix this problem?

Hello Gamal,

Regretfully there is no other option at the moment to fix the issue since it is an issue of the server, you need to write to your hosting provider to whitelist the specific URL.

Thanks

Hello
I called supper DigitalOcean this is replayed :

Thank you for reaching out to DigitalOcean!

I understand that you’re having issues with WordPress REST API.

After review, I don’t see that your account or Droplet has any restrictions that would affect this. Do you have more details on what issue you’re having enabling or accessing the REST API?

Hey Gamal,

At this stage there is nothing we can do about it, our theme is working out of the box. This really have something to do with your server settings because it is working fine our development area.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.