Error: Demo content failed to import

Hi, I’m trying to setup demo content for the ‘Gym’ layout. But it shows an error saying “sorry, demo content failed to import”. Please note I’m working on my local machine and using WAMP. Please advise how I can solve this problem. Thanks.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

This may cause due to several causes.
1-Please check your local folder writing permission. As import demo has to download files and create folder in your server.
2.increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Hope this helps.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you. That worked. And I think it would be much better for users if you inform them about these probable issues early on. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

I will forward your concern to our management. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.