Error: "conflict n the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading"

I have been able to use Cornerstone without error thus far. However, today, I am receiving the above error message when attempting to edit any page with Cornerstone.

We did install a plugin today to force http to https. However, I disabled this plugin, but still receive same error message with plugin disabled. Please advise.

Sorry to hear you’re running into hat issue. First thing I’d suggest checking is that your Site URL and WordPress URL (Settings > General) match the URL scheme you wish to use. Cornerstone uses the value saved there to determine how the preview frame should load. For example, if that is still “http” and you’re forcing “https” with a plugin, Cornerstone will still load over “http” and won’t be able to load.

If that doesn’t help, I can take a closer look. Just post WordPress admin credentials in a secure note.

Solved! Thank you!

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!