Error Code for https://x.support/wp-content in Chrome DevTools

Hi Everyone,

Big fan of the improvements to the new X-Theme Pro btw :slight_smile:

My website is earning a really slow score on Google PageSpeeds. When I open DevTools in Chrome under the Console tab I can see that the script responsible for the extended load time is called:

GET https://x.support/wp-content/ net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

When I deactivate Revolution Slider the problem goes away and so I believe it’s tied to the Revolution Slider. I have been working in the W3 Total Cache plugin and unfortunately nothing I am nothing here is working.

I would really appreciate any help or advice anyone can give me to correct this error message.

Thanks!
Charlie

Hi Charlie,

Kindly double check the background settings of your slider as the set background image for it is https://x.support/wp-content/ which does not link to anything.

Try removing the text in the Rev Slider setting.

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade,

That worked!

For anybody else with this problem, in Revolution Slider - Slider Settings - Layout and Visual - Slider Background - uncheck Show Background Image.

For some reason I had it checked and it was pointing to a file that it could never find hence the extra long page load time and timeout message.

Thanks Jade!!

Best,
Charlie

You’re most welcome, Charlie.

Have a great weekend!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.