Error can not perform opSlash

Hi, I get the error message below on this page : https://new.mendo.ch/finanzberatung/zertifizierter-vermogensberaterin-iaf/

array(1) { [0]=> object(Themeco\Cornerstone\Tss\Typed\Number)#34431 (2) { [“iterable”:protected]=> bool(false) [“value”:protected]=> string(1) “7” } }
Warning : Invalid types in TSS operation. Can not perform opSlash on Themeco\Cornerstone\Tss\Typed\Number in /home/clients/3f675678cd9ba378d8a3eb7eda093299/sites/new.mendo.ch/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Tss/Typed/Typed.php on line 150

Can you help me with this ?
Thanks

Hey there,

That sounds like a new PHP feature that our theme doesn’t support yet. Please check if you’re using PHP 8. If you’re using PHP 8, downgrade to PHP 7.4 for now as many WordPress themes and plugins are don’t have full support for it yet.

Another solution is to hide errors in your site using the example debug setup by WordPress doc below.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

I tried PHP 7.4, 8 and even 8.1. I still get the error.
The weird thing is that even with hiding errors in wp-config, the error is still displayed !

Hello @baysquentin,

Please downgrade to 7.4 first and then go to Tools > Site Health > Status. Check for any performance issues and other issues that might need to be address. For further investigation, please provide us your WP credentials so we can log in. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi, I downgraded to php 7.4
In thee health status, I get errors, but don’t know how to fix them.
Here are the WP credentials :

I confirm you can access an make changes.

Hi @baysquentin,

I have checked the URL given in your first post but didn’t find the issue you described here. Can you please check and let us know if you are still getting the same issue. If that is the case, please share the FTP/CPanel details to access the files for further investigation.

Thanks

I just checked and the error is not displayed anymore except in Cornerstone, at the bottom of the page :

Or when I’m logged in at the top of the page:

Here are FTP credentials :

Hi @baysquentin,

I have checked the output in the Page Builder and it looks like a print statement rather than the errors. It seems that there might be some file in Theme or Plugin where the print statement is written. I would suggest you check after deactivating all the plugins, and if that resolves there might be one of the plugins which consist of that code. Then you need to activate the plugins one by one and check which one is the reason behind it. If that is not the case, and you are getting the after deactivating all the plugins, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password
– FTP/CPanel credentials to access the files.

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi, I deactivated all plugins, but the error / print statement was still there.
This is a development site. You can troubleshoot freely…

Hey @baysquentin,

The given credential is not working, please double check and update them with the correct ones.

Thank you.

Sorry about that, now it should work.

Hey @baysquentin,

The cause of the error is coming from Column 2 of the 3rd Section. Please try removing an element in that column then save the page then reload the builder. The element that you deleted that removes the error message is the cause. I suspect that there might be some invalid characters inserted in there.

Let us know what element the issue is coming from and we’ll investigate further.

Thanks.

Thanks.a lot. I found the cause :
The text brackets in the Toggle of a Dropdown is the cause :

You can close the ticket. I’ll simply remove the brackets…

Hey @baysquentin,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.