Error after update in staging

Hi,

I have the following error on my staging site after an update:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wp_filter_content_tags() in /home/jhvana1q/public_html/staging/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/views/partials/text.php:112 Stack trace: #0 /home/jhvana1q/public_html/staging/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(176): include() #1 /home/jhvana1q/public_html/staging/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(55): X_View_Router::render(’/home/jhvana1q/…’, Array, false) #2 /home/jhvana1q/public_html/staging/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/utility/element-api.php(162): x_get_view(‘partials’, ‘text’, ‘’, Array, false) #3 /home/jhvana1q/public_html/staging/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/definitions/text.php(52): cs_get_partial_view(‘text’, Array) #4 /home/jhvana1q/public_html/staging/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-definition.php(593): x_element_render_text(Array) #5 /home/jhvana1q/public_html/staging/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerston in /home/jhvana1q/public_html/staging/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/views/partials/text.php on line 112

Is there a problem with a text-element within Pro?

Jan

Hello Jan,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict or cache issue or version compatibility. Please make sure your theme, plugins, WordPress, and PHP version is updated as per our version compatibility page. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I followed your step, but I frequently get the error that de Pro theme didn’t load properly. I also replaced the Pro theme for a fresh install, but it still doesn’t load properly.

Hi Jan,

Thanks for providing all your details but unfortunately, the given credential is not working. Please double check and update it with the correct one.

Thank you.

Some parts of the password don’t come over. I don’t understand. But here is a picture of the password. Would you delete this after you succeeded to login? Thanks!

Hi Jan,

I have checked your website multiple times but didn’t find the issue you mentioned in your post. I have also found that all of the plugins are deactivated, it might be any of the plugins are the reason behind your issue. I would suggest you activate the plugin one by one in your staging server and check if the issue came back. If you discover that an issue is coming from a 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author.
Please remember that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.