Error after installing Pro Theme over original X Theme

I had the x theme on my website and decided to use my Pro license on it instead and when I installed the Pro Theme I got an error that completely kicked me out of WordPress.

This is the error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare x_render_bar_module() (previously declared in /home2/dustinb/ginajameson.realtor/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/pro/bars/helpers.php:25) in /home2/dustinb/ginajameson.realtor/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/helpers.php on line 46

Is there an easy fix or do I need to delete everything in my host and start over?

Your website looks like it’s working. I received the same “fatal” error as you did. How did you fix it? Or are you still having this problem?
Thanks

Hi @JCQues,

It seems like you activated the Cornerstone plugin while you’re using the Pro theme.

The Cornerstone plugin is already built in the Pro so you don’t have to activate or install it.

Regards!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.