Error after installing cornerstone

it has been a long time since I have updated a website and I am way rusty on all of this so sorry if I am doing something stupid. I have not been able to edit my site because each time I go to a page to edit it from within the admin all i see is this.

This is when I just click EDIT under the page name. Usually i would see Edit with Cornerstone, or at least I did a long time ago.

So I assumed it was because the site has expired X licenses so I updated the PRO license and Cornerstone. Now I am gettign an error with cornerstone. What am i doing wrong?

Hello @Houston,

Thanks for writing in! After updating Cornerstone, you will have to update the X theme as well. You do not need to install Cornerstone plugin if you are using the Pro theme. To better assist your with your issue, please provide us your site URL. An access to your WP site would greatly help as well. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Seems to be working as expected now. Thank you.

You are most welcome @Houston

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.