Error: A conflict on the front end of your site has

Hi,
I’m adding my site to the list of ones needing your support for this error/conflict…
“A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.”

I have looked through the current threads and have tried some of the suggestions, but there is no fixing it.

I will send login details next. Could you please look into it?

Many thanks!

Hi there @charleswerner,

Thanks for writing in!

I’ve taken a look at your site and it appears to be related to the caching, based on the responses and requests, the builder isn’t loading the “live data” rather it’s loading data from the cache.

Please disable W3 Total Cache completely, then remove the define it adds to the wp-config.php and the code it adds to the .htaccess and try again and see if the preview then loads correctly.

Thanks!