Ok, this one has me completely perplexed! I built a separate password protected section of my website for a course I made. The problem is, I’m getting reports from people saying that they are met with this error message when they try to access it:
"This page isn’t working
philliphaumesserphotography.com redirected
you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS"
The confusing part is that it’s working on my end most of the time, but I have seen the message show up randomly and nothing seems to trigger it. One minuet everything is working fine, and the next minuet, too many redirects!
This makes it nearly impossible for me to diagnose because I don’t know if anything I do is doing anything. It will be working fine on my end but I’m getting emails at the same time from my followers telling me they are getting the too many redirect errors.
By the way, this is only happening on the dashboard part of the site that I created, the rest of the site seems to be working fine.
I talked with someone from my hosting platform and they say that they believe the issue my be being caused be Cloudflare. I found this article that sounded a little bit like my problem, but I have no idea how to implement this: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000219871-Why-does-Flexible-SSL-cause-a-redirect-loop-
I’m at a stand still and I have nowhere else to turn. PLEASE HELP!
This is my website: www.philliphaumesserphotography.com
And this is the dashboard that keeps having the redirect error: https://philliphaumesserphotography.com/photography-secrets-course-intro
Any help would be so appreciated! Thanks so much in advance!