Hi There, I have equal columns on my site via some custom code you guys provided me.
On this page: http://hybridpharm.com/contact/
The boxes load fine and then adjust to be shorter. Any ideas?
I attached my login details as I have a temp page up
Hi There, I have equal columns on my site via some custom code you guys provided me.
On this page: http://hybridpharm.com/contact/
The boxes load fine and then adjust to be shorter. Any ideas?
I attached my login details as I have a temp page up
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
It appears to be okay in my view, they are equal columns upon load and it stays that way and even by resizing the window. Would you mind clarifying the issue? And please provide the threads where you got the code 
Thanks!
Hi Rad
So you can see what i mean in these photos: https://imgur.com/a/ktKhr
The longer one is what loads first, and then it shrink down to the second one. I even have a gap set below the button on the third box to ensure there is enough room between it and the bottom of the box, and I also have padding set for the bottom of the box, but it seams that isn’t doing anything.
I am experiencing this issue in both firefox and chrome so it seams cross browser
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.