Equal heights Promo

How do I stretch the Promo o be equal hights per row?

I want it to keep to propositions, but it needs to stretch and flex. I did an OK solution but I don’t want to use gap since it not flexible based on screen size. I want it to flex and stretch by it self.

Thanks

Hello @bracas,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I suggest you to please take a look at following thread for a possible solution. Also please do take a look at the last reply by my colleague:

Thanks.

I manage to do the promos equal heights. But the content inside is not inline with each other, do you have any idea how to fix. See prints in secure notes.

Hi,

You can try adding this in Custom > CSS

.page-id-5652 .x-promo-image-wrap img {
      min-height: 193px;
}

Hope that helps.

No that doesn´t help that just stretch the img. I want the inline elements to be in line.

Hi there,

Please note that what you are trying to achieve is not available out of the box and falls beyond the scope of our support. We could however give you some suggestions to get you started but might require some tweaking on your end based on your setup.

Since getting things inline is based on the content and it’s length, I’d suggest you to re-size your images to the same resolution so this won’t cause any trouble.

Adjust your content so they appear to be same. You can also use CSS properties to adjust the height and width of the content.

That may help you in fixing the issue. Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.