Equal Columns Mobile Problem

Hi,
I have set up a row of three columns to be of equal height by applying a class of .sameheight to the section. Looks great until I go to mobile. How do I fix it so that the columns flow under eachother instead of having them all in one row on mobile? Do I need to hide the equal height section for mobile and create a new one without the equal height for mobile? Or… is there a simple fix?
Thanks!

UPDATE: Been waiting for your reply… so I went ahead and created a new section just for mobile, but let me know if there is a better way.

Hello There,

Thank you for the very detailed post information. To resolve your issue, please update your css code and use this instead:

@media(min-width: 980px){
  .sameheight .x-container {
    display: flex; 
  }
}

This code will only take effect in screen size with more than 980 pixels in width.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Excellent! Thank you so much!

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.