Equal Column Height 2

I know this topic isn´t new at all, but all i tried did not work for me. Can someone give a good hint, how to solve this?

Thanks!
Cy.

i used this

jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
var max = 0;
$("#x-section-3 .x-column").each(function(index, el) {
if( $(this).height() > max ){
max = $(this).height();
}
});
$("#x-section-3 .x-column").css(‘height’, max);
});

Uh, what trick? You do not describe what’s the goal. It seems everything is aligned perfectly.
I assume the only thing you want is the ‘read more’ text to align to the bottom? Wouldn’t it help to create a separate read me box for it and set text align vertical to bottom?

No, these are accordions which I want to have to the bottom. That’s the trick…

Hi there,

I am not sure which element you used for that view, it will be helpful to see the code live to be able to give you correct code, would you please kindly give us the URL of your website?

As a general answer, I would make the Read More links absolute positioned. You can add the code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

#x-section-3 .x-column {
	position: relative;
}

#x-section-3 .x-column a.readmore {
	position:  absolute;
	bottom:  5px;
	left:  calc(50% - 20px);
}

I assumed that the Read More link class name is readmore. I will be of a better help if you give the URL of the page which you have that grid you sent the screenshot of.

Thank you.

Thanks for this Christopher, but it takes no effect. Can´t give an URL, cause it´s on a local develope network, not published…

ChristianCy

Hi there,

Would you please at least give us the code section screenshot of the page so we can check to know what is the correct class is set for the Read More link?

Or explain to us how you added the code? which elements did you use in Cornerstone?

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.