Envira Galley is not displaying my gallery

Hello, first off, thank you all for your amazing support.

I made my first gallery at ******* and added all of my images. When selecting the Envira Element and placing it, it only shows the placeholder for the Envira element despite the fact that I have my gallery selected in the “select Gallery” dropdown. What can I do to fix this?

Hey there,

I see you’re gallery in the front-end.

It sounds like you’re referring to working in Cornerstone? If that is the case, the gallery won’t display. Regretfully, that is the current situation and there is no solution to this. Please stay tuned for updates.

Thanks.

1 Like

Oh, sweet! Thank you.

You are welcome

The preview for both Envira Gallery and Soliloquy is disabled because of their initialization script being incompatible with how the live preview of the content builder works. We’ve been able to get it working for many other plugins like Revolution Slider, Essential Grid, Layer Slider etc. but not these two regretfully. I’ve notated that we should add better messaging so this is explained in the content builder. That way there’s no confusion about why the placeholder doesn’t go away after choosing a gallery.