In the configuration settings I have Enable Title/Caption Unchecked, yet the titles populate on hover anyway. Is there a way to fix this? (meaning have the titles NOT show up on hover) I have a very large portfolio of photos and going through each one to delete the title is mind-numbing. ") Thank you!
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! I have checked your settings and I can confirm that this could be a bug in Envira gallery. I will be reporting this to the creators of the plugin so that they can investigate this issue further. Meanwhile, you can make use of this custom css by adding the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)
.envira-gallery-link .caption {
display: none !important;
}
Please let us know how it goes.
Thanks, RueNel! That takes care of the title text that slides up and fills the bottom of the photo, as long as the Number of Gallery Columns is not set to “automatic”. I don’t need any new code, just for your information in case it comes up for someone else.
However, I am still having the title pop-ups (in the middle of the photo) that happen on hover. You can see here: http://3ed.1cd.myftpupload.com/portfolio-item/regional-urology/
Hello There,
I have checked the page and I can’t replicate the issue on my browser. You maybe experiencing browser cache issue. Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test the page again.
Please let us know how it goes.