Envira Gallery Video Add-on + Cornerstone Video Embed Bug

Hi,

We’ve got an issue with the Envira Gallery Video Add-on and the Cornerstone Video Element. After i enable the Envira Gallery Video Add-on all the video’s (Using the player option) on the new website are disabled with no errors.

I’ve made a fresh install with only envira gallery + video addon enabled so you can take a look.
http://vd7597.fatmama-web1.level27.be/home/

Login details will be in the Secure Note

Thanks in advance.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Addons are not included with the version we provide with X theme. You need to buy a separate license of Envira Gallery, if you want to use addons.

Thanks!

Hi,

Not sure if you actually read my post but I’ve already bought the plugin. When I enable it all the video’s embedded with the Cornerstone Video element won’t show anymore. I’ve added a secure note with an example.

Thanks!

Hey @Fatmama,

It looks like there’s a conflict with the said add-on. I’ll post this to our issue tracker so our development team could be made aware once they go through the list of reports. For now, please contact the plugin developer if there is a way to remove its resources globally so it won’t affect what’s built-in in Cornerstone.

Thanks.

Hi,

Ok thanks! I’l contact Envira Gallery support.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please try contacting Envira gallery support and see while our developers check on this end.

Thanks!

Hi,

I’ve contacted the Envira Gallery Support and they told me I should contace X theme support regarding this issue. I just need a quick fix to get the video working.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we do not have a quick fix here to help you around as there is no error generated. There must be something deeper going on which is outside of our expertise.

We already added this as a plugin conflict report. Kindly consider that we do not support conflicts with 3rd party plugins. I understand the Envira Gallery is the extension we support but the Video Add-on is considered as it names suggest addon and not the extension itself.

I am sure that our development team will do their best to find a solution regarding this but there will be no guarantee or timeframe for such a solution.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.