Envira Gallery only partially displays on mobile

Using Envira Gallery in two different locations on a website. The galleries only partially load on mobile (tested on both android and iOS, and in both Chrome and Safari mobile browsers). I searched the tutorials about similar issues and have already flushed the site cache, the Envira cache, and cleared all transients. Site is not currently running Jetpack or any other cache plugins.

Any advice?

No issues on desktop other than I wish I had more control over the buttons and placement of the left and right arrows in Lightbox as they crowd the scroll bar on the side.

Thank you.

Hello @prmg,

Thanks for writing in! You are having this issue because the image were serve from secureservercdn.net and the mobile browser deem it as a CORS issue. Disable your CND or at least load the images from your myftpupload site. If possible, you resolve the CORS issue in your server:

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.