Envira gallery on Mobile not displaying - Pro 2.0.3

Hi,

I have a site in development that is close to going live and the photo galleries page on mobile shows the text but not the envira galllery. The gallery displays perfectly on desktop, even when resized to mobile screen size

I’ll add a secure note to the site url

Any help gratefully received

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s not even working on my desktop and there are JS errors. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Then please provide your admin and FTP login credentials in a secure note and I’ll do some checking.

Let us know how it goes!

Sorted thank you @Rad,

The problem was the deferred JS loading in WP Rocket…

I had neglected to tick the safe mode option… envira gallery worked fine for me when logged in but not when logged out

All sorted now, thank you for the assist

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.