Hello
I have a question about a website.
It’s https://www.orijinmedia.com/lift-lines-comics/, the page has envira gallery installed. If you load the page, every image is loading, but when you click on the image, nothing really happens in 90% of the images. Some images appear, but a lot of them don’t.
Do you have any idea why is this happening?
I have one more question, this one is about the Cornerstone team members plugin, this morning when I logged into my wp-admin I got his message "
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function csl18n() in /home/orijinme/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone-library-teammembers/includes/csl-team-member/controls.php:14 Stack trace: #0 /home/orijinme/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-wrapper.php(284): include() #1 /home/orijinme/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-wrapper.php(210): Cornerstone_Element_Wrapper->get_file_array(‘controls’) #2 /home/orijinme/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-wrapper.php(274): Cornerstone_Element_Wrapper->controls() #3 /home/orijinme/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-wrapper.php(249): Cornerstone_Element_Wrapper->get_applied_defaults() #4 /home/orijinme/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-orchestrator.php(280): Cornerstone_Element_Wrapper->model_data() #5 /home/orijinme/public_html/wp-cont in /home/orijinme/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone-library-teammembers/includes/csl-team-member/controls.php on line 14"
Now the plugin is disabled, but when it is reactivated, after a few minutes it crashes the dasboard.
Thanks
Hello
I fixed the issue with the envira gallery, can you help me out with the cornerstone issue
Thanks
Hi There,
The cornerstone-library-teammembers plugin is outdated.
Please contact to the developer and update it to the latest version.
You can also disable this plugin by renaming the cornerstone-library-teammembers folder to cornerstone-library-teammembers-old.
Regards!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.