Envira Gallery no longer allows new galleries without license code

Hi there, I was wondering if you could help me? I purchased the unlimited license of Pro some time ago and have been making websites quite happily. I use the Envira Gallery plugin often and was surprised to see it would not let me make a single gallery without entering a license code, despite having used it for years bundled with your theme. I wanted to make you aware of this incase it’s something they have just rolled out and that you didn’t know of, but also how I can rectify this situation as I don’t want to start to use a different gallery plugin when I know this one so well. Please see the screenshot below. Many thanks.

Hello, @EarlySigns,

Thanks for writing to us.

The license kay is only required for the premium feature such as “Social Media Integration”, “Videos Addon” etc. I would suggest you scroll down and you would get an option to add images for the gallery. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

In case if you are not able to see these features on your dashboard, I would request you to please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.