Envira Gallery License

Envira Gallery : In order to create new galleries, access addons, and receive automatic updates for Envira Gallery, please enter a valid license key here.

I’m getting this message, but I thought that the gallery feature is part of x-theme. Am I misunderstanding something? It has allowed me to create two galleries without issue, but I get this message when I try to create a third.

Thanks!

Hello Lea Isabelle,

Thanks for writing in!

Yes, the plugin is a bundled plugin on the theme. They have updated their theme and now it is nagging about the product license that is why you are seeing the message:

Envira Gallery: In order to create new galleries, access addons, and receive automatic updates for Envira Gallery, please enter a valid license key here.

You can ignore this message though. This shall be fix in the future updates of the theme.

Best Regards.

I can’t ignore the message though. When I click “add new” gallery it takes me to this screen and I am unable to create a new gallery without making a purchase.

Hello Lea Isabelle,

Can you please confirm that you are using the Envira Gallery 1.9.4.1 version? Please update to the latest and make sure that your X theme or Pro theme is validated. If this fails, provide us access to your site so we can check it. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I’m on 1.9.4 but when I click to try to upgrade, I get an error message that says “Plugin not found”. I will send a private note with the info you requested.

Hello @libbyschinnow,

I checked your site it seems that there is a browser cache issue at your end. I went ahead and updated the plugin and I was able to create and edit the gallery, it is working fine at my end. I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.