Envira Gallery - images not the right size in Firefox

Hi,
I have sponsor logos / images on this website on the bottom http://tmpcc.org
but the 4 Title Sponsors appear really large when viewing the site in Firefox. They appear smaller in Chrome and Edge, which is the desired size.Screenshot attached.

I tried different image sizes, which did nothing in Firefox.

I can’t increase the Column Gutter Width, because it will shrink the images when viewed on mobile. The Title Sponsors must be larger than the other logos under Foundation Sponsors, the client is very very very very adamant about that.

Is there anything i can do to fix this Firefox issue?

Thanks in advance,
Peter

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

a.envira-gallery-link img {
    width: 100%;
    max-width: 100%;
}
1 Like

Hello Thai,
Thank you for the code, it worked.

As a reference, i have to either upload smaller images or change the % to less than 100%. For now, i changed your % in the code to 80% for smaller images on all browsers. I’ll play with it along the way to see what works better for me, but this solved my issue.

Thanks again,
Peter

Hi @ICD,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks. :slight_smile: