Hi there, everytime I add an image to the gallery it doesn’t show anymore.
If you take a look at this link you’ll see there is an image missing but you can still view it by clicking on them… strange!!
Regards
Hi there, everytime I add an image to the gallery it doesn’t show anymore.
If you take a look at this link you’ll see there is an image missing but you can still view it by clicking on them… strange!!
Regards
Hi,
Can you provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note so we can test and see what’s going on.
Thanks
Hi there,
I checked the website and the images are all showing in my case. You will need to wait till all the images load. I created a screencast of what I see and will add to the secure note for more information.
Thank you.
This is what I’m seeing in Safari and in Chrome. Also happening on the clients computer. The close button is partially missing too.
Hello there,
We’re really not quite sure how we could replicate the issue as its working on our end.
We would like to ask you first if you have clear the browser cache.
Let us know how it goes.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.