Envira gallery image size

Hi guys,
I’m having an issue with the the envira gallery. I had set the thumbnails to show up all the same size 600 x 600 px. It was working fine but at some point the images now all show up in different sizes. I do have set the image size to 600x600 px but for some reason nothing is happening. As I mentioned, it used to work but stopped at some point, I’m guessing due to an update. I am I know envira is a third party but I can’t find support through them so I was hoping you can assist me with this. Here is the link with the gallery at the bottom: http://feheleyfinearts.com/about/

Thanks,

Renzo

Hey Renzo,

Thanks for writing in! Please try to regenerate your thumbnails. You may need to install regenerate thumbnails plugin if you haven’t installed it yet. After the images were regenerated, please test your site again. Do not forget to clear your plugin cache and browser cache before testing.

If still doesn’t work, would you mind providing us some credentials so that we can take a closer look? Please do create a secure note when posting the details.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.