I have light box DISABLED, turned off, etc.
BUT when looking at the gallery view on page – you can still click an image and it links to the image in a new page.
HOW TO stop that?
PRO 2.0.3
envira 1.7.2
I have light box DISABLED, turned off, etc.
BUT when looking at the gallery view on page – you can still click an image and it links to the image in a new page.
HOW TO stop that?
PRO 2.0.3
envira 1.7.2
Hey There,
Thanks for writing in! I have checked your licenses and you have several sites being managed. To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Regards.
thanks… posted a secure note above
Hey There,
Thanks for writing in! So I have check your Envira galleries and its settings. The lightbox is working perfectly if you enable it. If you do not want the lightbox, you can always turn it off. The problem is that Envira Gallery will always link to the image and you will end up having a clickable image that when click, it will open the image file with no lightbox. We need to disable the link to prevent this from happening, to do that, we can simply use this piece of custom css code in the X/Pro > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)
.envira-gallery-link {
pointer-events: none !important;
}
I went ahead and already added the code. Please check your site now.
Awesome THANKS!
yeah, in this situation… there is no need to have a clickable image.

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.