Hi,
I want my Envira Gallery in full width on the screen.
A link to one of my Gallerys is in the secure Note.
I fund allready this Link:
But the CSS on the Global CSS doesnt work.
Please help.
Hi,
I want my Envira Gallery in full width on the screen.
A link to one of my Gallerys is in the secure Note.
I fund allready this Link:
But the CSS on the Global CSS doesnt work.
Please help.
Hi There,
The setup is different. The link where you add the envira gallery is a normal page.To make it fullwidth, edit the page in Cornerstone. Select the section > Inspect Row and then set Column Container to OFF That container size is controlled by Site Width and Site Max-width settings you have set on Theme Options.
Hope this helps.
Hi There,
Have you had any issues with the suggestion? Do let us know how we can help you further.