Envira Gallery Conflict?

Hello,

Something weird seems to be going on with the Envira Gallery plugin. If you go here, you’ll see that the first half of the photos aren’t clickable while the bottom half mostly are: https://stayinnewport.com/the-barn/. We haven’t touched this gallery in 2 years and it’s always worked fine. This issue occurs with all plugins except Envira disabled.

Even stranger is that this gallery has the exact same configuration - every setting - and it works fine: https://stayinnewport.com/the-clubhouse-suites-newport/. The page structure is also the same (copied from one to the other)…we get this Envira plugin from you so just wondering if you know what is up here? Thanks.

Hi @co50,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked the Envira Gallery section and found that most of the images do not have the anchor tag on them and that is why those are not clickable.

Whereas in other reference URLs, all the images have an anchor tag and that is why it works as expected. It might be some settings in the specific gallery, which cause the problem. I would suggest you recheck the settings and if that does not help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Correct, and Envira is the one responsible for assigning each image with a lightbox link. You will notice the links that do work are off - they load the wrong photo lightbox. There seems to be an issue internally with Envira because if you create a new gallery, it doesn’t have this problem. Somewhere along the line, an update to Envira gallery caused this. I’m just wondering if there is a way to fix it without having to recreate galleries we already have.

Hello @co50,

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.