Envira Gallery Conflict with Header Builder, Not Displaying

I’ve had 60+ Envira Galleries working flawlessly on our site for nearly a year. However, I’ve just noticed that since switching to Pro’s Header Builder, the Envira Galleries are no longer displaying, and the headers are not working properly on any pages that have an Envira Gallery.

I used the Chrome Inspector and it’s showing a single error:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()

Some of the pages with galleries include:

https://formulawp.com/galleries/accounting/
https://formulawp.com/galleries/backgrounds/
https://formulawp.com/galleries/business/

The index page for the galleries, https://formulawp.com/galleries/, uses Essential Grid to display the different gallery pages. You’ll see this page renders perfectly, and the header works properly.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

– Craig

Update #1:

I’ve created a new gallery with all of the same settings as the existing galleries and I’ve inserted this gallery on the following page, replacing the existing gallery that had been there before:

https://formulawp.com/galleries/white-background/

As you can see, everything is working properly with both the gallery and the header on the page with the newly created gallery.

However, I REALY DO NOT WANT to have my team waste the considerable time and money rebuilding 60+ galleries that have over 6000 images in them collectively, so if you have any suggestions for a way to fix the existing galleries to get them working again, I’d very much appreciate it.

Thanks!!

Update #2:

The conflict is arising from the Pagination feature in Envira Gallery. Once I disabled the pagination feature, all the galleries started working properly.

However, some of our galleries are huge…the biggest ones are 400+ images. Therefore, without pagination, the page load speeds are horrendous even with the lazying loading feature turned on.

Therefore, I’m hoping you can help sort out whatever conflict has popped up between Pro Theme and Envira Gallery’s pagination function.

Thanks!!

Hi Craig,

Thank you for the detailed information of your debugging results. Unfortunately, I cannot access those galleries. I am able to login as your admin. The moment I access those url, there’s a message Members only content. Please give rights to the user account.

Done. Sorry about that. Somehow your account had no role assigned to it, something I didn’t even know was possible.

Hi there,

I checked and you’re right, it’s when pagination is active. But, it could be caused by different issue since the result of activating it is 500 internal server error. But I couldn’t find the details of the error, would you mind providing your FTP login credentials as well?

For the meantime, you should increase your memory limit to 512mb by adding these lines to your site’s wp-config.php after WP_DEBUG line.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

The more plugins and features active, the more resources it requires.

Thanks!