Envira Gallery - Can't activate purchased license?

Hours later and no help from Support forum so I’m posting here:

I bought an Envira license and am not able to get it to activate.
All other threads tell you to refer to this:

I’m very new to this, so it’s not clear where I’m supposed put this code, but after hours of researching, I have gone to my X folder, child theme folder, and added that line to my functions.php file:

Is this right? If so, I still have no option to enter my license key. I sure wish this was easier to deal with when upgrading plugins’ licenses.

This worked for me just fine:

function x_envira_gallery_remove_license_functionality() { 
  if (is_admin() ) {
    remove_action( 'envira_gallery_admin_styles', 'x_envira_gallery_hide_key_box' );
    remove_action( 'admin_print_scripts', 'x_envira_gallery_hide_license_errors', 20 );
  }
}
add_action('admin_init', 'x_envira_gallery_remove_license_functionality');

originally found here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/envira-gallery-license-field/26705/2?u=simeoned

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.