Hi Themeco team,
Please, check my website: https://www.ponylab.studio
Try to click at any image.
It opens a direct image instead of opening the Envira lightbox.
What could be the problem here?
Thanks!
Hi Themeco team,
Please, check my website: https://www.ponylab.studio
Try to click at any image.
It opens a direct image instead of opening the Envira lightbox.
What could be the problem here?
Thanks!
Hey @Kashevko,
I see the issue though there is not error in the console. I’d like to test for a plugin conflict so I’m asking for permission if I could disable third party plugins and switch to the parent theme to see if this is bug. I tested Envira in my test site and the lightbox works though so there must be something in your site causing this.
Thanks.
Hi Christian,
Yes, please, do whatever you need there, thank you so much!
My thoughts were maybe it’s something in the Fast Velocity Minify plugin, but may mistaken.
Thank you so much for helping!
Hi there,
Would you mind going over this troubleshooting guide for Envira Gallery lightboxes?
Let us know how it goes.
Hi, yes.
I tried that guide, things are still the same.
Hello There,
I have checked your site again. No lightbox in Envira will happen if another lightbox script is being loaded by a third-party plugin or your active theme. I did a test for plugin conflict and I found out that Popups Generator plugin is causing the issue. As soon as you deactivate the mentioned plugin, the lightbox in Envira is working. I will left it deactivated to so that you can test your site. You may re activate again the plugin once your done testing. You may have to decide later on as to what would you do next.
Please let us know how it goes.
Hi!
Thanks for finding the cause.
Do you have any thoughts how this conflict could be solved?
Thank you!
Hi There,
Unfortunately, we can not account for third-party plugin conflicts.
You might contact the plugin developer.
Thanks for understanding.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.