Envira Gallery Broken after Site Migration

Hello,

I just ported a site over to a new server to take it live. After the migration, all of my Envira Galleries are broken. I tried the “Fix” button, but it did nothing. So, I am attempting to reconnect the files from my Media Gallery, but the “Adding Items to Gallery” button just keeps spinning and not loading the images. I really don’t want to upload a second copy of all of my images… any suggestions?

Everything else from the migration is working fine. It’s just the Envira Galleries, and I have quite a few of them setup…

I am currently on a temporary URL until the DNS gets changed, and viewing the site from modifications to my “hosts” file.

Please advise,
Dawn

PS… I did have a database error when porting it to the new server… I believe the new server is running a lower version of MySQL

The error was #1273 – Unknown collation: ‘utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci’

After changing all instances of ‘utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci’ to ‘utf8mb4_unicode_ci’ the site loaded for me, with the exception of the Envira Galleries. Not sure if this would keep the media files from being recognized…

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, unfortunately, I can not comment on an issue that I have not check. Posible your images files have been corrupted on the migration process. Or maybe your migration method does not support serialized data.

Migrate Cornerstone Data from Site to Site

Cheers!

OK, thanks. I will refer to this on my next migration. I did not use the DB tool that is mentioned in the article but thought it might have had something to do with serialized data as the information I was referring to did mention that…

Hi There,

Yes, please follow that guide for migrating the database, and then you can do the standard procedure on migrating the files and folders.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.