Envira Gallery and X Theme

Hi,

I purchased the X Theme, but it seems that it does not work well with Envira Gallery.

I keep getting the message above and neither can I use any of the addons from Envira Gallery.

Is this normal? Shouldn’t I be able to use the addons?

Are there any other alternatives to Envira Gallery offered by the X Theme?

How do you add a gallery in a page or post then? Only by using a shortcode? Because, as I can see, Cornerstone does not have a gallery element either, which makes the whole experience quite slow.

Thank you

1 Like

Hello @Efstratiou,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Essential Gallery is a bundled plugin that comes with X Theme. In that regards you don’t need to enter purchase code to use Envira Gallery. However, to use Addons you need to upgrade Envira Gallery by purchasing licence key from Envira Gallery. As an alternative, you can take a look at NextGEN Gallery plugin.

You can add Envira gallery by using generated shortcode in Text or Raw content element. TO get started with Envira Gallery, please take a look at following tutorial. https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-envira-gallery/67

Thanks.

Thank you for your reply.

I am trying to use Essential Grid but I get this message:

‘‘Hi! Please activate your copy of the Essential Grid to receive automatic updates & get premium support.’’

I am following the instructions as described here https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/activate-copy-essential-grid/

but there is no orange registration box for me. Any suggestions please?

Thank you

Hi there,

Please consider that all of the extensions that you see in X > Overview menu item are bundled plugins. You should understand that the concept of a bundled plugin is that we have a contract with the theme developers with the plugin developer to include the plugin files in our theme. You can use that plugin within the theme with no [problem and you do not need to activate any of those plugins using their purchase keys as you do not have any purchase key, the messages are all the default ones of the plugin and you should not worry and your usage of the plugin is completely legal.

Please consider that the bundled version of the plugin which you have as you installed the theme will be updated by us. We will release the plugin updates periodically but it will not be necessarily in sync with the plugin updates, and we may be a little be behind the versions, the reason is that on each release we check the compatibility of the plugin with our theme.

For more information please read the Bundled Version Section of the plugin below:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.