Envira - Can't Upgrade (No Licence Field)

I’m looking to upgrade Envira for some of the add-on features. When I go to settings to find the place to enter a license key, it isn’t there. I don’t want to buy a key if there is nowhere to enter it. Please help! Thanks.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! You don’t require a license key for any of the the extension that ships with X/Pro. Please check the current version that you have installed with our latest compatible version listed here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195).

Sometimes you will get update notifications from the plugin author, which you can ignore.

Hope that helps.
Thanks!

Hi-

Think you misunderstood. I already have Envira installed but I need to upgrade to their Plus plan so I can use their Pagination add-on. If I were to buy a code there is no place for me to add it.

Ok, I saw at the bottom of this page that I can add the field back in. I went into Theme Functions (functions.php) and added function x_envira_gallery_remove_license_functionality() { return true; } to the very bottom, past all existing code. Nothing happened. Do I need to add it in a specific place?

Hello @rooseveltmarketing,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please use the solution mentioned in following thread:

Thanks.

That worked! Thank you.

You are most welcome!

Thanks