Envira Album causing a page of my website not to load

Hi,
I have a page on my website where I use Envira Gallery and Envira Albums to display pictures. I have had it set up where one Album is in one section called Structural, and then below that there is another album called Miscellaneous, and it has worked beautifully for a long time now. But as of yesterday, if I keep my Structural Album active on that page it causes the whole page to crash. The Misc Album still works beautifully, and I can even replace the structural Album in the top section with the Misc album, and the page loads just fine. So it seems like something is wrong with the Structural Album as of the last update. I have not made any strange changes to that album recently. The only thing I did was add a new gallery to it last week.

I contacted Envira to get help with this, and they said that they had never seen anything like this happen before and that I should contact Themeco for a resolution. So here I am! Any ideas on what the conflict might be?

Hey @ShepardSteel,

Thanks for reaching out!

I highly suggest that you check our common troubleshooting procedures.

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Access

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I added a secure note to my original post. None of those things suggested in common issues worked.

Hey Shepard,

I troubleshoot your website and I believe that this has nothing to do with our theme because when I tried to activate the default WP theme, the issue remains. That being said, I suggest checking the server logs and see what Errors you are getting from Apache/Nginx. Might be a URL issue with any path with /projects, please reach out to your hosting provider.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.