.entry-wrap Center align

I’ve tried numerous CSS changes to try and make the blog post paragraphs appear center of the page but nothing yet.

Not the actual text to be center aligned in their paragraphs but to actually have the div in the middle of the page. I got rid of the side bar so this would appear a lot better.

Using Integrity Pro.

Hi there,

I’m not sure how you turned the sidebar off in the posts but I suggest that instead of CSS code you use the Pro > Launch > Options > Blog section and set the Blogs and Archives to be Fullwidth.

Now regarding the centering the content, you need to give us more detailed information with the URL of the page you are talking about to be able to give you proper suggestions. I also suggest that you give us a screenshot of the section you want to change and I wonder what do you mean by centering, is it a text-align issue or the containing box.

Give us as many details as you can so that we can be of a better help. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Hey Christopher,

Sorry for the left out details.

Here is a sample blog post I have: https://belmarhealth.com/uncategorized/hellooo/

I would like the whole body of text to be in the center of the page if that makes sense? Right now it is slightly to the left.

Also, I did not do anything specific to “deactivate” sidebar. I simply am not using any widgets for side bar :slight_smile:

Hi,

Please note that the sidebar will still occupy space even though there are no widgets.

You need to make your layout Full width under Pro > Launch > Theme Options > Layout and Design > Content Layout

or if you would like to make ONLY your single post as fullwidth. You may add the code below in your child theme’s functions.php

function make_post_fullwidth($layout) {  
   if(is_singular('post')) {      
       $layout = "full-width";
   }
  return $layout;
}

add_filter('x_option_x_layout_content', 'make_post_fullwidth',999);

Hope that helps.

Hey Paul,

That would work if I wanted to lose the width of the whole text field.

Maybe this will help:

So the width of all the text stays the same, but is center.

Hi,

You still need to make it full width, then add the code below to adjust the width and make it align center.

Add this in Theme Options > CSS

.single-post .x-main {
    width: 65%;
    margin:0 auto;
}

Thanks

1 Like

You’re right. We got it now, thanks!

You’re most welcome!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.