Entry wrap and content spacing

Hello-

On my site I would like to remove space between the menu bar and the content.

I tried this and it didn’t remove enough space:
.x-container.offset {
margin-top: 0;
}

I tried
.entry-wrap {
padding: 15px;
}

But when I edit with entry wrap the content on the site gets wider and we don’t want that.

How can I get rid of almost all the space between menu and content without widening site content?

Hi,

You can try this code instead.

.x-container.offset {
    margin-top:0;
}

Hope that helps

I tried that too and it does not remove enough space. Can you take a look at the provided page please with your suggested code?

http://www.oceansofcalm.com/200-hr-ytt/

Hi There,

I’m sorry, but it seems that you have enabled under construction page. Could you please provide us a way to access your page? so that we can check and assist you with a possible workaround.

Thanks!

As per above I provided login for this very reason…please see the note with login in my initial inquiry.

Hi There,

Please also add this CSS:

.entry-wrap {
    padding: 0px 60px;
}

.entry-content.content h3,
.entry-content.content h2,
.entry-content.content h1 {
    margin-top: 10px;
}