Entry-title css font weight falling back

My .entry-title header is starting off bold but then falling back to something that isn’t the same font weight.

I did recently upgrade and i noticed the google fonts were updated, but i still can’t make sense out of why this is happening and didn’t know if you had any ideas?

Hello @fxground,

Thanks for writing in!

Please clear all your plugin caches since you have installed WP Fastest Cache and WP Autoptimize plugins. You may temporarily deactivate these plugins while we are troubleshooting the issue. I also noticed that you are using CloudFlare. You will have to purge your site cache as well so that thee latest Google Fonts from the theme will be loaded and not the old cached version.

Best Regards.

Hello,

Iv’e been spending the last week testing this, clearing the cache but trying on new machines, fulling disabling cloudflare and local caching plugins, everything I can think of and its past the ttl anyways, so i’m very confused on why this is still happening. Any other suggestions?

Hello @fxground,

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.