Entire Site Says "Page Not Found"

Hello support team.

I have been using the W3 caching plugin and the entire site seems to not be working and I get the
“Page Not Found” error on all my webpages.

I have backed up my site and restored the last backup before the W3 plugin was installed and no longer have the error message.

So it seems that the W3 cache plugin was causing the entire site to say “Page Not Found”

Are there any specific settings in the W3 caching plugin that could cause the whole site to have this error message?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Seems you are facing permalink issue after the restore, the .htaccess file may corrupt.

Please go to Dashboard -> Settings -> Permalink save change .

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Hey @basanta. I have not experienced any problems after I restored my site.

It seems that the W3 cache plugin has caused the site to show this page error.

Are you saying that if I try and use the W3 cache plugin again, I should try clicking the save settings for the permalinks

or is there another setting in the W3 cache plugin that could be causing the page not found on the entire site?

Hi,

Yes, try to activate your w3c and clear your w3c cache. Then save settings for the permalinks.

If that doesn’t work, please provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.