Entire section not appearing when client views page from pc or laptop

https://mindmeldwithmiracle.com/what-to-expect-in-an-online-session/

An entire section of material is not showing on pc and laptops. The section is showing up on phones and tablets just fine. Why is that?

I have rebuilt the page but am still having the problem. It seems to have happened since your last update.
It doesn’t matter whether how I set them up the whole block disappears.
The large video block above it is fine.

Please help me fix.

Screen 1:
As viewed from clients
In between the section "Preparing for Miracle and Feed back there is supposed to be a section with three videos.

Screen 2:
Here you will see the section is in cornerstone

Screen 3:
It is also there when I check my work from cornerstone the viewer.

Hello There,

I have inspected the source code (View Source in browser) of the page and I am not seeing the section. Maybe it is not being saved. Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.