Entire content of home page repeating

I’ve come at this way every which way I could but am still baffled as to why this is happening ! If you scroll down on the home page (past the reviews) the content repeats - nothing in the outline shows that that should be the case, yet here we are! I’m using the Pro theme with Cornerstone - thanks to anyone who could shed some light on this! pageoutline|243x500

https://lielitelimo.com/

Hello @MJBrown,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

thank you so much - I looked at all the common issues before and none of em looked anything close to what was going on with my page

Hi @MJBrown,

I checked your setup and I see you have outdated theme and plugins. Please make sure to update theme and plugins to avoid potential errors and conflicts. Also update the WordPress installation to the latest version as well.

If the issue persists then please disable all third party plugins as this is most likely related to a customization or a script conflict.

After making all changes make sure to clear all caches. Let us know how it goes!

hello - thank you for your help. I did all of your suggestions and it is still occuring

Hey @MJBrown,

I have thoroughly investigated your issue and it appears that your Section 2 “Our Fleet” is causing the issue. Temporarily remove the section and reload the page to see what I am referring to. I noticed that there was a copy of the homepage that had the same issue. I removed Section 2 and the issue was resolved. Check the URL in the secure note below.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

awesome! Thanks! Is there anything in the “Our Fleet” section that you see is causing the issue? I’d like to keep it (without the whole “repeating he entire page” thing)

Hello @MJBrown,

I would suggest you please go to the section and delete the section’s elements and content one by one to find out the exact reason for your issue.

Thanks

thank you so much - I’ve narrowed it down to the section in "Our Fleet " > “Column 2” > “Grid” > “Cell 1” - it looks like the function that replicates it for the other 5 vehicles in the grid is also causing the duplication via the looper is causing the issue, but I cant see specifically which setting is the problem

Hey @MJBrown,

You seem to have removed or changed the password. I can no longer log in. Anyways, something in the Cell or your Looper must have caused the issue. If we can only copy the page as a template and import it to our local testing server to investigate the issue further. I would love to log in again to the site and check your looper. Please resend your WP details.

Thanks.

thank you! Dont know what happened to the account I had. Created another one and sent a secure note

Hey @MJBrown,

The problem is coming from your Looper Consumer, you’ve enabled the Rewind option.

Rewind can loop through the same data multiple times. It will Rewind the data for the next consumer. To know more about Rewind, this video demonstrates it by looping the same CSV twice.

Hope that helps.

fantastic!!! That really did seem to work! Thank you so much!

Hey @MJBrown,

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.