End background video on last frame

Hi,

I have a background video that does not loop. The video goes dark towards the end. After the video ends, I want it to stay on the last frame rather than the first frame. How can I accomplish this?

If it is not possible, can I make it display the poster after it ends?

Thanks!

Hey,

Thank you for writing in!

I have checked your site and the background video is finishing the video, there isn`t a black background. Can you check it again and tell me which browser are you using?

Thanks for the reply. I am using chrome.

I may have done a bad job at explaining the problem. The video is currently ending on the first frame. I want it to end on the last frame.

As you can see, the video gets darker towards the end. i want it to end on the last dark frame rather than the first light frame. Does that make sense? Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!