Enable sticky menu

I just purchased the theme X - and so far so good. However, the main menu scrolls along with the content, and I prefer some sort of sticky menu. I also purchased the pro package, perhaps you could steer me in the right direction to enable and customize that feature?

Hi There,

If you are using X theme you can go to Theme Options | Header and select Sticky

If you are using PRO header builder, on the header builder, when you add a bar, among the first options you have a toggle to turn on the sticky option.

Hope it helps!

Howdy, thanks! That makes perfect sense and definitely where I looked but can find no ‘sticky’ option. Any way you can post an image or something? Perhpas I’m in the wrong panel? - Also how do I find the ‘pro header builder’? I think I may need to download/enable something since I don’t see anything like that. Thanks!

Ah, sorry, now I see, was too reliant on the word ‘sticky’ so its fixed. Any tips on enabling ‘pro’ features?

Hi There,

What theme is currently active at the moment? Please note that X and PRO are 2 different wordpress theme. See the discussion here: https://theme.co/blog/say-hello-to-x-five-and-pro-one/

X theme has legacy header, on the other hand, Pro theme has legacy header and header and footer builder. Using legacy headers, options/settings can be toggle ON and OFF on Theme Options. When we enable Pro headers, we have to build the content on the builder. For more information, check our knowledge based here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/c/themeco/kb and our changelog here: https://theme.co/changelog/

Just to clarify, it is not just using X theme and just enabling Pro features but rather choosing which one suits your need. X theme or Pro theme?

Hope this helps.