Enable comments on portfolio page

Hi,
I want to allow comments on my portfolio pages. For some reason I can’t figure out how to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi There,

Go to Wp Admin > Portfolio > on each item click > Quick Edit > Select > Allow Comments.

Hope it helps

Thank you so much - that worked. One more question:

I would like to style the “share” options so that they are always in-line and left justified (see image). Can you help me with this please?

Hi there,

Kindly add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.x-entry-share .x-share {
	width:  40px;
	height:  40px;
}

Hope it helps.

Thank you. I added the code, but it did not fix the problem. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Hi There,

Please try adding the following CSS instead:

.entry-extra .x-entry-share {
    text-align: left;
}
.single-x-portfolio .x-portfolio .entry-extra {
    width: 100%;
}