Empty paragraph at beginning of classic columnise

Hi everybody,

using the classic columnise an empty paragraph is added in the source code at the very beginning of the first column. If I look at the HTML in the columnise editor, there is no additonal paragraph, but in the preview and the frontend, a <p></p> is added, what makes the first row starting with an empty line while the second column starts right at the top.

How can I get the two rows starting at the same point?

Best regards

Uli

Hi There,

I can see there is no blank paragraph in the column. Please confirm if you have removed it.

I tested in my setup and there is no extra paragraph added to the first column.
To check what could be the issue in your setup we need your login details and the page where you have the issue.

Please send us the details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Hi Basanta,
thank you for your help.

First of all: Please remove the screenshot from the public area, the content is not to published yet, thats why I did send you the URL via secure note.

I checked again and found out, that the additional paragraph is only visible in cornerstone. In the published version, the paragraph has gone. So everything is fine, I can live with this bug in cornerstone as long as it is published correctly.

Thank you again, best regards

Uli

Hi There,

Thanks for your confirmation!

I have removed the screenshot.

Best of luck!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.