Hello,
For one website I would like to write “:)” but it transforms on emoji. Can I don’t use that? I don’t arrive to write only two points and parenthesis
Thanks
Hello,
For one website I would like to write “:)” but it transforms on emoji. Can I don’t use that? I don’t arrive to write only two points and parenthesis
Thanks
I have checked this and don’t want to use the plugin. The code I have tried but didn’t work for me. Could you test it on your end?
Hi again,
I tested some codes in my local setup and they don’t work indeed, the most reliable option here would be to use a plugin for that. Try a plugin option to disable the emojis in WordPress.
Thanks!
Hi,
I’m not interested in the plugin but in a code snippet because the fewer plugins you’ve much better you got it work.
Thank!
Hi there,
I also did a research regarding this and all the options are either old or not working in all cases. I am afraid you will need to stick with the plugin or check the plugin code yourself and try to implement it in the functions.php file of your Child Theme.
Please consider that this is not a question related to our theme and our knowledge about the matter is limited.
Thank you for your understanding.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.