EMERGENCY: Cornerstone Not Loading and On 24 hour deadline!

I’m trying to make changes to the site www.goldgridstudios.com. I’ve run all updates, deactivated every plugin but Cornerstone and still nothing works. HELP! We have 400+ people about to come to the site from a live event with a specific link to send them to, and at this time, there is absolutely nothing at that link because I can’t finish building the page. Yikes!

Can you please share login credentials in a secure note? We can take a closer look at what is going on here.

For some reason it started working again. I don’t know why, but it’s there, so I just thanked the internet Gods and moved on. hah.

Apologies for my delayed response when I had such urgency. I never received an email notification this was responded to?

No problem. Glad to hear it’s working again! I’m sorry you didn’t get an email notification.