EMERGENCY! CORNERSTONE and REV SLIDER on home page not working!

PLEASE HELP ME! My home page is messed up and I have clients checking it out for contract meetings like, now!

Yesterday everything was fine. This morning I wake up, and my home page is a mess. I’ve not been in the WP dashboard for a couple of days and am not aware of any work that might have caused it. Don’t understand it.

JustBringMeLeads.com

The error message on the front page says “Find the double jquery.js include and remove it”. I don’t know JQuery, and have no idea how to go about doing that!

Presently I can’t edit or save the page, and there is a weird error message that appears in Cornerstone about how I have to stay in ‘Skeleton View’…

I already disabled the Rev Slider plugin, without making a single change to anything else. Didn’t do anything. Re-enabled it.

Can you help? I can send you login details if necessary. Thanks in advance for all your kind (and swift!!!) help with this…

Andrea

IMAGES OF HOME PAGE AND CORNERSTONE

Hello again,

Don’t bother… I managed to fix it. I found a super-obscure option in the settings of Revolution Slider and setting it to ‘On’ fixed the plugin. I don’t know why. I don’t know how. I just know it worked, so I don’t care.

Thanks anyway!

Andrea

Hello Andrea,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

All the best.