Embendded map on Pro

Hi,
after updating Pro to version 4.0.4 I can no longer see the embedded map at the bottom of this page: https://www.samm-srl.it/contatti/. Since I use Pro on other sites, I have tried to embed a map on another site and the problem remains. Could you kindly help me?

Thank you and have a good day

Hello @solid7d,

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be an issue of Google Map API Key. Please make sure you have inserted correct API key. In case you are using correct API key still the issue exists, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  2. Child Theme
  3. Css/Js Customization
  4. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  5. Disabling Cache
  6. Disabling Cdn
  7. Permalinks

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi,
I have done almost all of the points listed but failed to resolve. The only two things I haven’t been able to do are clear the cache and copy the site to staging. For cache cleaning I have no plugins, settings in Worpress or options in hosting to run it. And the hosting plan I’m working on doesn’t even have the possibility of staging, however I have backed up the site and the database, so you can safely log in with the credentials that I leave you in the safe note below. If it can serve you as information, I specify that before the map worked and in addition I find the same error with another site that always has Pro but with different hosting and different setting.

Thanks and good job

Hi @solid7d,

I suggest that you will use the Raw Content element instead of using Classic Map Embed, just copy the embed map code from your Classic Map Embed to Raw Content and your map will now display properly.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Ok thank you.

Have a nice day

Hi @solid7d,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.