Embedding custom page

Hi there,

I’m working on a site at:

http://www.padthai.decorolux.com/menu/

I’m working for a calorie calculator which can be accessed here:

http://padthai.decorolux.com/wp-content/tapertekkalkulator/index.html

I’m wondering if there’s a quick and easy way to embed this page under a template page? If not, if you could just point me in the right direction (documentation, plugin whatever) that would be great.

Thanks!

Hey @Pbalazs89,

You will need to use an iframe for that and put it inside a Raw Content element.

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the quick answer. Exactly looking for. However, when I add the code, nothing appears.

I added the w3school example just to make sure it wasn’t only my site that wasn’t working, but it does not work.

Any ideas?

Hi There,

Could you please share us with your admin account so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

I created a test page in your site and it works.

Please check your code for syntax errors.

Thanks.

Hi, I found this error message in the console, what does it mean? Refused to display ‘https://www.w3schools.com/’ in a frame because it set ‘X-Frame-Options’ to ‘sameorigin’.

I see it’s not displaying when you’re logged out. X Frame Options is a server configuration thing. You need to contact your host for that to allow the loading of external sites in an iframe or enable CORS.

This is not a theme issue.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.